Looking for clinics that insert breast implants in Bangkok? Apex Medical Center is the ideal destination for you. There are many questions about this procedure such as what kind of breast augmentation surgery is necessary? What is the breast augmentation price in Bangkok? Let us first start with the materials of the implants that are going to be used in our Bangkok breast implant surgery.
Material and type of breast augmentation:
- CAL (Cell – Assisted Lipotransfer)
- Hybrid Breast Augmentation
Brand of Silicone that we choose
There’re only 3 brands that have been approved from US FDA namely Mentor, Allergan, and Silimed.
Surface of silicone breast implants
- Smooth Silicone
- Textured Silicone
What is the difference between the 2 types of silicone?
- Smooth Silicone causes less strip and is soft like a real breast.
- Textured Silicone can stick with tissue more than the first type, so it can’t be moved easily.
Shapes of silicone breast implants
- Round Silicone
- Tear drop Silicone
Insertion method of silicone breast implants
Subglandular will make your breast soft and look natural faster than another way. Submuscular will reduce flabby breast and make your breast firm, but need to massage more times than Subglandular.
- Around nipple (Periareolar) incision
- In breast fold (Inframmary) incision
- Underarm (Transaxillary) incision
- Surgeon can add silicone breast implants either Subglandular or Submuscular. They will explain about advantage and disadvantage of the both way.
- Surgeon will explain about different silicone breast implants, texture, size, advantage and disadvantage of the surgery and the breast augmentation price in Bangkok to the patient.
- After choosing silicone breast implants, texture, size and incision. Surgeon will start operation.
- After your surgery to insert breast implants in Bangkok, please follow the following advice:
- Follow surgeon’s advices.
- Can take a bath after operation 1 week. Don’t need to clean your wound until follow up with surgeon.
- Don’t hold heavy things for 1 month.
- Wrap your wound for 2 weeks.
- Don’t wear bra except sport bra.
- Massage your breast 2 times per day for 20-30 minutes in first 6 months. After that massage every alternate day.
- Meet surgeon on meeting time. If find something abnormality, you need to tell surgeon.